Bread flour 250g
Soy milk 160ml
Whole spelt flour 50g
Red beans paste 400g
1. Mix flours, sugar, soy milk, and yeast in a big bowl with a hand for about ten minutes until the ingredients form a ball of dough.
2. Add butter in the bowl and mix it for another ten minutes.
3. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and leave at a room temperature for an hour.
4. Cut the dough into 12 and shape into a ball.
5. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and wait for another one hour.
6. Fill Red beans paste in the balls.
7. Break an egg and put it on a surface with a blush to make them look shiny.
8. Sprinkle black sesame. You can put some salted cherry blossom on a top.
9. Bake in a 350 degree oven until it turns golden.
For a flavor variety, you can put Yakisoba noodle instead of filling red beans.
Both Yakisoba and red beans bread are very common in Japan.